Grand Junction High School Fall Sports Online registration will open June 4.
GJHS ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION-HOW TO REGISTER GUIDE
GJHS Athletics 2016-17
- Each Student Athlete must register Online with Family ID. New students to Grand Junction HS must sign up and create an account. Returning students log in to your account and update information.
- Each Student Athlete must turn into the ATHLETIC OFFICE a current physical (within the last 365 days). Physical forms can be printed off on the Family ID site under Links and/or a form picked up in the GJHS Athletic Office.
- Physical must be SIGNED and DATED BY THE DOCTOR, clearly stating; Cleared for all sports without restriction
- Athletic Fee of $140.00 per sport is DUE prior to first official practice.
- Online payment (starting June 4) through My Payments Plus on the Family ID site under Links.
- Check/Cash will be accepted at the GJHS Athletics Office (starting July 25). https://www.familyid.com/grand-junction-high-school– Go to the Grand Junction High School website (http://gjhs.mesa.k12.co.us/), click on Departments tab, then Athletics, and then go to Forms tab and click on Athletic Participation Registration. This will direct you to FamilyID where you can register for sports.
- Questions/Concerns about Family ID registration contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888.800.5583 ext.1
- Another option on the GJHS Website
- Athletic Participation Online Sign-up (www.familyid.com)